Jun 9, 2017
SAVE THE FICTIONAL MULTIVERSE, HELP PREVENT REAL-LIFE SUICIDES.
We are excited to announce that we have decided to donate all author proceeds from our pre-sales to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. You can find out more about this organization here: https://afsp.org/
. Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US, and it’s a cause that is preventable, we just have to work at it.
Suicide prevention is a cause very close to our hearts. We’ve both been affected by depression, anxiety, PTSD, and OCD. We’ve been low, and people have helped us to stand up again. It’s time we give back to help others.
Here’s how our donation will break down:
- For every ebook pre-sold, slight above one third of that price will go toward the AFSP.
- For every print book sold, approximately one fourth will be donated.
- The rest goes to the publisher.
- Book purchases are not tax deductible.
- If we do not reach 250 preorders or the top 3 in the Inkshares contest, all money is refunded to you.
So, help bring Scott and Davey’s continued multiverse adventures to life and help fight suicide at the same time.
So grab a copy over on Inkshares
and you can then have the right to sing Enrique Iglesias’s "Hero" to both Nick, Noa, and the thousands of Americans affected by suicide.