Things have been moving along swiftly, and I've got some serious updates to update you with so you can remain up-to-date.
1. The final artworks have come in and they look amazing.
2. Preview copies have generated some great reviews on Goodreads and Netgalley.
3. We are in the planning stages of a grand book launch in Paris in late May, date and venue to be confirmed. (Keep in mind, backers will get their copies weeks before the official release, and you are all on the VIP list.)
4. Shakespeare & Company Bookshop will be hosting a special event to showcase Inkshares authors Samuél L. Barrantes and yours truly. If you are in Paris on April 9th, you are most welcome to come and see us read (and buy us drinks afterwards).
5. I just can't decide on an author photo to show off my face on the back cover of the book, so I've organised a little vote on my Facebook author page. Feel free to stop by and perform your democratic duty by trolling the comments section.
Thank you all for your support and patience, and stay tuned for more updates; springtime is just around the corner.
I'd like you take note of this date: April 7th, 2015.
It's OFFICIAL, on this day begins the Shipping & Distribution phase, that's when your copies of DotA will start rolling into your letterboxes. The book will be available on bookshelves for the world at large in early May.
You may also notice we have a book cover! You can see it on the Inkshares project page, artwork courtesy of Emma Strangwayes-Booth, one of the art contributors to the collection, an all-around lovely person with a mean eye for the beautifully macabre.