Sage Payroll Error 1327 occurs when there is a diver missing from your computer. You can follow the instructions given below to update the Windows system registry to troubleshoot Error 1327:
· Step 1: Back up the Windows Registry.
· Step 2: Go to the Start menu and click ‘Run.’
· Step 3: Type ‘Regedit’ in the Run box and press ‘Ok.’
· Step 4: Navigate to the given folder:
· “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows/CurrentVersion\ Explorer\User Shell.”
· Step 5: Go through the panel and look for the incorrect entries
· Step 6: Edit the incorrect drive so that it points to the ‘C’ Drive.
If you need any help completing the steps below and updating the Windows Registry, you can call the Sage technical support number and ask for additional technical assistance
Finish up your profile to stay connected with our books.