Sign in / Sign up
A Fun Writing Challenge
Created over 2 years ago by
with 1 comment
(scroll to first comment)
Use a more specific forum topic if you can find one.
Sign in to comment
edited over 2 years ago
Now that the nail-biting contest organised by
is over with I thought it would be a nice idea to have a simple writing challenge. It would be open to any one with an inkshares account.
The way it would work:
1. You are presented with three prompts words like "sponge", "banana" and "stag".
2. You are given a word count range like "500-1500".
3. You are given a deadline like "14 days" or "Oct/21/2015"
4. There is a group of judges and/or a voting system. (I may be the only judge for the first one).
5. The winner has there submission turned into a digital comic.
6. 2nd and 3rd place both get a piece of artwork like a digital poster made about their submissions.
Any thoughts or ideas? If anyone is interested then follow
this twitter account
for updates. It’s more likely there will be a voting system to determine which submissions get seen and judged rather than which ones win. Just to avoid any cunning voting exploits from the more devious writers (you know who you are XD )
People who have liked this comment in the forum thread, A Fun Writing Challenge
Finish up your profile to stay connected with our books.
Connect with Twitter
Connect with Facebook
Sign in via Email
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Facebook
Search by title, keyword, author name or genre.