Userphoto8 original Giuliana Mignone · Reader · added over 3 years ago
So amazing to see such a talent on the rise! Can’t wait to see this on the big screen. Much love.

To my readers: I am both humbled and thrilled to share the exciting news that King’s Daughter just made the Top 10 finalists in the Launch Pad Manuscript Competition. Dreams do not happen without the investment of friends and dedicated supporters, and each of you has brought me one step closer to achieving mine. Though this is a long-held goal pursued with a singular focus, it is not ultimately about me. It is about you--the people I hope to impact, entertain, and inspire with storytelling. There’s nothing I’d rather do with my life than this--take the seed of an idea and develop it into a full-blown offering to the world.

14449955 10207613096865660 421383265592470381 n Rebecca Gray · Reader · added over 3 years ago
Wonderful prose and amazing historical period! The strong heroine is so relevant today. Thank you Julia!
Userphoto3 original Toanke · Reader · added over 3 years ago
Electrifying and richly imagined.
14485011 1256772097706440 449076821633039665 n Leza Milham · Reader · added over 3 years ago
So excited  to see this in movie form.
The historical content is superb. I will be preordering this as well!
Userphoto3 original James F Sullivan · Reader · edited over 3 years ago · 1 like
This is History with skin and bones. The Vikings are resurrected!
SKOAL
Userphoto6 original Lindsay M Capobianco · Reader · added over 3 years ago
Lindsay Fischer here. So, so excited for this!
Userphoto2 original Andrey Zahariev · Reader · added over 3 years ago
It’s a dream come true. I already pre-ordered it and I can’t wait. Good luck, Julia!

Userphoto7 original Reader Writer · Reader · added over 3 years ago
I am definitely pre ordering your book!  When do you think it will be ready?

Userphoto7 original Reader Writer · Reader · added over 3 years ago
I LOVE stories about female heroines!  Your historical placement and timing are magnificent!  I look forward to the rest and have not figured out how to pre order. Barb

More Comments