Userphoto4 original Wadeeah.Ebrahim · Reader · added about 5 years ago
I still haven’t gotten my preorder of the hardcover book and the headshot

Hi all! I wanted to send out an update because some people are not finding the signed headshot from Felicia Day in their hardback orders. To be clear, anyone who ordered a HARDBACK before the pre-orders ended should have a signed picture. Flip through the book to find the shot, because they were placed in the middle of the book as to not to bend. If you still cannot find the shot, email hello@inkshares.com with your issues.

Just a few reviews to share.

-Powell’s Books picked Dracula vs Hitler as their book of the month for October. Their endorsement: “Imagine Inglourious Bastards mashed up with, well, Dracula. This fun, spooky romp is told in the same epistolary style as Stoker’s original and each voice in unique and well-written. It’s a blast.”

-The New York Journal of Books says about Dracula vs. Hitler: "It’s a novel worthy of being called the true sequel to Bram Stoker’s Dracula, and Patrick Sheane Duncan a writer rightfully deserving to be considered that author’s successor."

Thank you all for making this possible!

Pat

11261250 large Patrick Sheane Duncan · Author · added about 5 years ago
All, the signed headshot accompanied all hardback orders before the closing of preorders. Not e-books. If you don’t see the picture, flip through and make sure the picture is not further in the book hidden away, and if still no picture, contact hello@inkshares.com. They can get you a pic and help you with the order. Glad to see everyone enjoying the book!

Userphoto1 original Peter G Geldes · Reader · added about 5 years ago
Just received mine and opened it. The Felicia Day pictures are in the book, stuck between a couple pages.

Did not receive a signed copy of the book though, as was indicated I would...
Userphoto4 original Robert J Wager · Reader · added about 5 years ago
Has anyone gotten the head shot?
Userphoto8 original Keith Neuberger · Reader · added about 5 years ago
No pic for me either :(

1904182 10201584162706558 591795477 n Mike Arthur · Reader · added about 5 years ago
Mine arrived this morning :) Without the Felicia pic unfortunately. Ah well, really looking forward to reading this though
Picture Dennis O’Shea · Reader · edited about 5 years ago
I received my book today. I can’t wait to get stuck in.

Did I not qualify for a mention in the back of the book?

Dear Readers,

I’ve heard word that some of you have already received your e-book copies and your hardback copies of the book in advance of the Oct 25th publishing date. I’m thrilled that you’re able to enjoy the book early. Your support, of course made this release possible.

Special thanks to Felicia Day for signing almost 1000 headshots for the hardback owners and her continued online support of the book.

If you enjoy the book and are willing to take one extra step, I would be most grateful for a review left on Goodreads or Amazon.

It will go very far in getting the book out to more people. I’m thrilled that the book is being reviewed very well by the press and I will share any of those as I get them over the next week before launch.

I am doing a small number of appearances to sign the book in person. Sometimes you can bring in the book to get a signature if you purchase something else in the store in exchange. Be sure to call to check to make sure that’s permissible, but I would be thrilled to meet some of you in person to thank you for your support.

-October 22nd: Southern California Independent Booksellers Alliance, North Hollywood, CA: SCIBA hosts author reception and signing (PRIVATE EVENT FOR INDIE BOOKSELLERS ONLY)
-October 29th at 4 p.m Book Soup bookstore, Los Angeles, CA: hometown launch party and book signing
-October 30th at 2 p.m Mysterious Galaxy bookstore, San Diego, CA: Halloween book launch event: author reception and signing,
-November 4th at 6:00 p.m Readers World bookstore, Holland, MI: book launch event
-November 5th at 4:00 p.m. Bookbug in Kalamazoo
-November 7th at 4:30 p.m. Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, MI: guest lecture for the film department

Additionally, I am hard at work on editing an exclusive additional chapter just for all of you. Look for that in the next few weeks. And again, thank you. I hope you love the book as much as I do.

Pat Duncan
11666107 133447356988282 7888263667080187377 n Bob Wager · Reader · edited over 5 years ago
The reader level comes with e-book and Ms. Day’s signed headshot (if we ordered over that period she was offering?)  It has been so long I have forgotten.  Hehe

More Comments