Picture Bryan Spencer · Reader · added over 1 year ago
anyone having an issue with the kindle version, mine wont open on kindle fire and is rejected by kindles email send to kindle feature?

Picture Robert Van Kalker · Reader · added over 1 year ago
I was wondering why I didn’t get a signed copy of your book as that is what I ordered.
Ucxjlx5o Brian Guthrie · Author · added over 1 year ago
Book plates :-)
Merrittnapaclose Tom Merritt · Author · added over 1 year ago
Yeah that option went away but I know it was there for awhile. Let me see what we can do.
2016 02 22 Micah Pegman · Reader · added over 1 year ago
Wasn’t the $20 level supposed to have a signed copy of the book?
Merrittnapaclose Tom Merritt · Author · added over 1 year ago
Apparently the ebook emails should go out Friday. Apologies for the confusion!

Userphoto5 original Daniel Cheddesingh · Reader · edited over 1 year ago
Same issue as Clark here. The links in the email just take me to the purchase page. Is it because I’m in Canada? Can’t wait to read it. What would it take to get a signed copy?
839dbf0b1da1f568dac7989e3c3ec5e7 Clark Moore · Reader · added over 1 year ago
Any idea when they will be sending the email with the link? My wife just received the actual book but we have not received the email with the ebook link. Yes, I’ve looked in the junk mail folder.

Ucxjlx5o Brian Guthrie · Author · added over 1 year ago
Steven they are working on getting the link available to you on all books oy have purchased. Until then you can only access it from the email they send you announcing it is ready. They being inkshares with a green download button.
Userphoto9 original Steven Unsworth · Reader · added over 1 year ago
It was great getting the email advising I can access the ebook but unfortunately I can’t find how to get it. It appears on my bookshelf as purchased but I can’t find the actual book. I am proud to be a backer of all of your creations Tom keep up the fantastic work.
More Comments