Picture Robert Van Kalker · Reader · added 11 months ago
I was wondering why I didn’t get a signed copy of your book as that is what I ordered.
Ucxjlx5o Brian Guthrie · Author · added 11 months ago
Book plates :-)
Merrittnapaclose Tom Merritt · Author · added 11 months ago
Yeah that option went away but I know it was there for awhile. Let me see what we can do.
2016 02 22 Micah Pegman · Reader · added 11 months ago
Wasn’t the $20 level supposed to have a signed copy of the book?
Merrittnapaclose Tom Merritt · Author · added 11 months ago
Apparently the ebook emails should go out Friday. Apologies for the confusion!

Userphoto4 original Daniel Cheddesingh · Reader · edited 11 months ago
Same issue as Clark here. The links in the email just take me to the purchase page. Is it because I’m in Canada? Can’t wait to read it. What would it take to get a signed copy?
839dbf0b1da1f568dac7989e3c3ec5e7 Clark Moore · Reader · added 11 months ago
Any idea when they will be sending the email with the link? My wife just received the actual book but we have not received the email with the ebook link. Yes, I’ve looked in the junk mail folder.

Ucxjlx5o Brian Guthrie · Author · added 11 months ago
Steven they are working on getting the link available to you on all books oy have purchased. Until then you can only access it from the email they send you announcing it is ready. They being inkshares with a green download button.
Userphoto9 original Steven Unsworth · Reader · added 11 months ago
It was great getting the email advising I can access the ebook but unfortunately I can’t find how to get it. It appears on my bookshelf as purchased but I can’t find the actual book. I am proud to be a backer of all of your creations Tom keep up the fantastic work.
Merrittnapaclose Tom Merritt · Author · edited 11 months ago · 1 like
Thanks Jonathan! And I am almost certain that my affinity to the name stems from my love of Speed Racer as a kid.
More Comments