Twitter profile pic Richard Saunders · Author · added over 6 years ago
Via email to myklwalsh (at) yahoo.com

Kzjvovfi Brian Guthrie · Author · added over 6 years ago
How do we submit?
Twitter profile pic Richard Saunders · Author · added over 6 years ago
We’ve received a handful of entries already. I thought it would be good to state that we will accept revised versions of previously submitted entries right up until the deadline.

I know that when I look at almost Anything I’ve written, if I pick it it up a week or a month later, I usually see something I would change or tweak.
Twitter profile pic Richard Saunders · Author · added over 6 years ago
Christopher asked, "Is it only sci-fi?"

It doesn’t have to be - whatever your vision of what life on Earth might be like in that distant future is all that matters.

For instance, if someone wants to pen a love story and focus on the characters, that’s ok.

Civilization might have regressed or it might be wildly advanced. We don’t wish to restrain anyone’s creativity.
Cxh300 Christopher Huang · Author · added over 6 years ago
Is it only sci-fi?

Well ... I suppose one could twist the premise to suit any ends. "After a series of wars decimates the population and reduces humanity to a few scattered pockets of civilisation, fear of descending into barbarism causes the survivors to adopt increasingly rigid and complex codes of etiquette, resulting in a world that might have, in many ways, been written by Anthony Trollope or Jane Austen...."
Twitter profile pic Richard Saunders · Author · added over 6 years ago
That is an interesting premise Francis! Don’t give too much away here though. Write that story and submit it to the contest!
Picture Francis Plum · Author · added over 6 years ago
there are enclaves - like stadiums - where people can recreate decisive battles (non - lethal) but very realistic using tame lasers that imitate actual wounds...

Two quick notes.

1. We have officially moved to the Draft Stage and need to start building a community of Readers and potential Backers! (previously, this group has been almost exclusively made up of Inkshares authors interested in submitting an entry for possible inclusion in the anthology)

2. We have a temporary cover! (check it out - click here for the full-size image)

Twitter profile pic Richard Saunders · Author · edited over 6 years ago · 1 like
We now have  over 100 Inkshares authors on board and a submission deadline.

I should have mentioned this previously - we’re shooting for wide audience appeal and as such the Anthology will be family friendly G or PG rated.

Elanprof sq Elan Samuel · Reader · added over 6 years ago
Alright! Wonderful news. Now I gotta get cracking on finishing up my entry...
More Comments