Pilot X was a massively fun book to write and I was overjoyed at how many people got some fun out of it. Each book I write is a challenge for me of some sort. Pilot X had been a challenge to write a time travel story that didn’t violate certain rules and ended with the main character having to make an unthinkable choice.
So this time I set myself a new challenge. Write a new story about that same character AFTER he made the unthinkable choice. I’ve never written a proper sequel like this before. I had to figure out where Pilot X goes after the first book and what the new universe looks like. And of course I had to make sure coffee and pie were extremely important.
What questions do you have about Pilot X post-Pilot X? Let me know here and I’ll answer in a non-spoilery way or not at all. Here are some hints
- The quest for coffee is one of his top three motivations
- There is a lot of pie, but it’s not always called pie.
- Pie may not be a very polite thing to say sometimes.
- Verity is still around. Don’t worry. And she’s still growing as a character.
- Some old faces you may have thought destroyed will be back.
Intrigued? I hope so! I’ll have a sample chapter up for you to sample. I hope you’re as excited as I am to explore more of Pilot X’s adventures. Please back Trigor!